Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Camping with the Critters













I had a "spur" of the moment decision and decided that we should go camping with daddy, and his Single friends! And we had a fantastic time! Liam of course, was in critter heaven. Ella did just fine...not sure if she could handle 2 days of it, but for one night she did just fine. And with daddy being a Marine, he seems to think we all can handle field like conditions...basically you have the barest essentials and you just enjoy nature..the one with Liam on the potty is priceless! Of course daddy thought the seat should be counted as a luxury item. Well enjoy the pictures! Also I changed the music up a little- put a little country with the scenes. We went camping in "Jackson County" hence Jackson-by Mr. Cash. And Liam loves Folsom Prison Blues- cause of the train lyric in the beginning. Carey- John Denver is for you!

9 comments:

  1. OK, so I am behind but wow, your kids are BEAUTIFUL. and your son is very brave too... eeewwwwww. I went back and read the last three entries (I am behind) and saw the videos too. CUTE! I am impressed with the camping. VERY impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't sign it from before- its me, your anonymous flight attendant friend! Frances Woolsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay - I'm cracking up AGAIN! I see a but on a hill :) You guys are such hillbillies...and I love it! Can we go next time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frances- I figured it was you...you are my only "F" friend!
    Carey- I knew you would love the butt picture-and yes you can go- don't know when? But you can go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, got your voice mail, but haven't had a chance to call back....I LOVE the John Denver tribute. He's the best ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw - I hope you knew that I meant "Johnny Cash"....I'm not sure why I typed John Denver. Sleep deprivation probably.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you clarified your John's...I heard about the tornado in Indy? Was touchdown around you guys?

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES, oh my gosh...it was so close. Our neighborhood was spared, but it's a mess all around us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I am trying to find you on my regular email list and I am clueless! Are we job sharing for July? Are you back?

    Frances Woolsey

    ReplyDelete