Well it's only June and already we've been busy! We went to the zoo...Liam thought it was Heaven with all the reptiles...and yes he found a zoo keeper that had a real snake, and of course he couldn't keep his little hands off of it! He is a slow learner with bugs...today he picked up a millipede and it stung him!! Which I told him it was going too.
Also we went to King's Island with Jayden and Ryleigh...I didn't take but one picture...my two lightweights passed out in the stroller...my kids LOVE their naps! Which I wouldn't have it any other way...
The rest of the pictures are just some funny moments thus far this summer...Ella had some crazy hair one morning, couldn't resist a snap shot. And Liam came out one morning wearing
Cool boots Liam! I recognize the Cincy zoo. We want to meet you at Kings Island sometime and track Dora down.
ReplyDeletehello short shorts!!
ReplyDeleteand yes, i'm jealous!!
love misti