




Yes its been awhile....and we have had some great weather and We are so looking forward to the SUMMER!!
Here are some pictures...Liam has a pet rabbit at his Grandma Shelia's house...all the grandchildren do except Ella, and yes, the are equipped with a harness and leash for all the walking aka: hopping they do in the yard for the exercise time!
He also discovered Fishing..and has no problem picking up the worms, fish, crickets,grasshoppers..slugs or any other creepy critter that sometimes find their way in our house...Dead or alive. And then I squeal like a girl and dispose of them.
The picture of Liam and Ella together happens to be an everyday thing: Liam enjoys reading to his little sister and Ella enjoys eating or tearing up his books.
And yes in this video she has been pulling up: I could not believe my eyes! She just turned 7 months and has not crawled or anything else but has now decided she can stand. My little baby is growing TOO Fast!

I think she gets strength from sticking her tongue out when she pulls up ;) Very cute.
ReplyDeleteShe gets that from her DADDY!
ReplyDelete