On October 5th Ella turned 3!!! WOW, time flies....she was sick...had this nasty sinus infection which caused her to have an ear infection...then by the end of the week, Gram and I caught it! So we were both at urgent care and Mr. Gram had his first ear infection at 3 months old....gotta love siblings that go to school!!!
She has now entered my least favorite age of 3! Those of you with two year olds....nothing compares to age 3....its by far the worse....She fights naps now.....we may get one every once in awhile....she has learned colorful words from Liam. So I'm now dealing with a 5 year old and a 3 year old sassy mouth.....
On a positive note...she is way more independent..she is a very FUN when we go shopping...can't say that with a BOY. She loves to dress up in her princess attire...I will get pics of this as the year progresses....she just got a bunch for her birthday! We have a doctor appt. in November so I will get her stats posted next month along with Gram....
Liam and Ella put a crawdad on Gram's head if your wondering about the picture....Liam did this to Ella when she was this age, but it was a snake! (see picture) Crazy kids.....
No comments:
Post a Comment