Saturday, September 18, 2010

2 month check up for GRAM





Here are some pics of the growing baby!!
He is now 2 months old weighing in at 14lbs.1 oz NAKED!
And he is now measuring 25inches long.....he's a whopper!
I love the snapshot I got of him smiling at LIAM....they hold him pretty much EVERY morning!

3 comments:

  1. sweet baby. Sweet kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad we don't still live close, Gram and Ewan could have been giant babies together. We don't go for his two month check up for another week and a half (kind of late), but we did our own measurements this week. He weighs 15 pounds clothed and is around 25 inches long.
    The pictures with the big kids adoring their baby brother are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They can be sweet, but we do have our sour moments!!!

    Hey Abby!
    I read your blog the other day when you weighed Ewan at 14lbs and I had to snicker....cause I knew Gram was close. My DR. swears I'm feeding him other things besides boob milk!!

    ReplyDelete