Sunday, June 21, 2009

many post(s) to come......

Just another update.....IF all goes to plan, we will be purchasing a new home on the 29th of June....we have finally found a beautiful house! AFTER many offers on others :-) - which most of you told me to WAIT and something will turn out.....
I will post some pics...which reminds me I need to take some pictures of the MESS that I'm in now...basically my life is waking up, packing, taking it to the new house...coming home, getting children to take a nap...5:00pm hits and its FEEDING time...baths -then off to bed. then the next day we do it again! So my lack of communication is excusable I hope! Oh, and yes our house sold too..we are closing on it Wed. the 24th! SO busy is not a strong enough word.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on selling your house! That seemed so fast. I am anxiously awaiting photos of the new place.

    ReplyDelete