Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where Have you been??

I have been "blog" slacking, I know!!
Well here's the dish....those of you who talk to me on a semi-regular basis, know that we are hot and heavy house hunting...so anytime I'm on my computer, I am usually staring at houses. We have made offer(s) on one house, but it did not work into our favor. So we have moved on....now we are negotiating with another one at this moment, BUT we again are trying to "steal it" out from under them so who knows if this will work. Don't worry if it does, I will be sending out an update. So there you have it....I am CONSUMED with this house hunt, so much that I believe my hubby is about to take my computer away!

So onto the videos.
This was Liam's spring program for preschool...I have about 10 solid minutes of him doing the same thing that he is doing in these 4 short minutes.....standing there, shy and wishing he could find a hole to crawl in.....I sit and watch these and just crack up....it also drums up all the insecurities I felt as a youngster. Towards the end he even Yawns....!! After watching again- I do see a little effort put forth......very little.......For those of you asking yourself, What's with the towel around the boy's neck standing next to Liam?? Well that is his security thing...he had that thing wrapped around his neck EVERYDAY of preschool. Whatever works. My new motto!
After the Program video, Ella was eating Corn on the Cob and we just happen to catch it on video....and of course it wouldn't be a normal day without some new bug in the house, which Liam will display for the camera! Ella almost stabs me with a fork as well! Good Stuff at our house on a Saturday night!

4 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful!!! truly! The bug, I am not so fond of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how much hair she has!! misti

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes her hair......I have enough trouble fixing my own, and now Ella seems to be blessed with this mane that every morning needs to be tamed! tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liam looks like he's not feeling that preschool program at all! What a dude :) Glad you came out of the corn experience unmaimed!

    ReplyDelete