Yes thats right! Ella will go in next week to get tubes put in her ears....
So, I know I promised all these updates and such, but here's the deal. My computer went out over christmas....great timing....and now Chris has my camera with all the recent pics on them doing some police work....lord knows what will come back on my memory card!
So my little Ella- she has had an ear infection well over a month now.....MANY, MANY rounds of antibiotics- all of them- TWO shots and they are still infected. Took her the the ENT yesterday and he of course DR. says on to surgery....which I am all for it! She hasn't been too bad for me though....fussy during the day and not sleeping well for naps, but at night she has been fine.
If this would of happened to Liam- he would of been off the hook! Typical man though, no tolerance to pain. God bless him...my sweet little mama's boy!!
So countdown is on for tubes, YEAH!
YAHOO! Sweet relief for Ella!
ReplyDelete