Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Winter Fun

So we purchased a new mattress and for fun, Chris decided to build it up to be an indoor slide...this went on for a week until my mama came down and took it away (thank you mother)
Anyways Ella is tough as nails and of course would not let her brother do anything that she couldn't or Wouldn't do! The next little video was her dancing, she was REALLY tapping to the beat earlier, but of course once the camera came out so did the shyness!
Some stats on Ella:
Has cut her bottom 2 molars and working on her top.
Has only 4 teeth in the front on top and bottom.
Sleeping great! Bed 8pm-7:30-8am
Trying to transition to one nap....
AND she is weaned from me (yeah)
She is a very busy little girl...she never sits down!
Liam is still enjoying school, when he gets to go! We are still battling his infection..and his immune system or lack there of is taking a beating...we are considering taking him out of pre-school, but we shall see how he does over Christmas break.
I'll be updating again...its the HOLIDAYS!

5 comments:

  1. I watched that whole thing! CHRIS - I LOVE the indoor slide mattress...I may go buy a new mattress just to give the kids something to exhaust them in the winter (they are going crazy since they cant' play outside much). Ella is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a very good idea (mattress) BUT it did get a little dangerous a few times!! Its amazing to me that Ella was just a tiny infant last year! She is (thinks) as big as Liam...and she holds her own too!
    For her to be just 14 months...she acts so much older ...but of course she is the second one, and girls are so much more mature than boys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey where is our Christmas update and how is the little guy feeling? Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am quite the slacker....between my computer going down OVER Christmas....and a High fever virus running through the kids, and ELLA still fight a NASTY ear infection (just got back from her getting a shot 12/30/08) I've been slightly detained....So my New Year's resolution! 2009- no sick kids (ha,ha) and I'll be a better blogger!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. typo: still fighting...I should really proof read these before I post a comment!

    ReplyDelete