


Summer begins....
And so far we have been busy.....First we had a town yard sale....which the kids made their money by selling Lemonade.
Then off to the Circus...which it was a small circus, but they did have elephants...and it smelled like any other circus would smell.

Next we went to Kings Island.. He rode all the rides in Nick Jr. land....with daddy of course....mommy is forbidden by the pregnant belly sign. He enjoyed them all except the roller coaster....we do have a picture of his terrified face, but it was snapped by the park and at this time i don't have a scanner....but I'll see what I can do because let me just tell you its PRICELESS. The picture of the car has some random kid....they had to ride two by two.... And finally we found a Backyardigan....and for those of you who don't know them they are BIG in toddler land...this would be Uniqua ( not sure on the spelling, close enough)



We don't know about the backyardigans yet. I'll have to check them out. Looks like you guys are having big fun so far this summer.
ReplyDelete