

On April 7th we had a birthday party...and it was your typical birthday party...cake, pizza and presents....we had family and one friend in attendance. Miss Alayna was there as Liam's little friend.
Sorry its been "quite" awhile since I have last wrote...its been cold and dreary. And we have been inside the house for 4 months. Some of you know and some don't Liam is going to be a big brother.
We are due October 12Th, so we are excited about this news. Easter Sunday was April 8Th and we went to church and then filled our belly's at Grandma Vera's, YUM , YUM.......

Liam is talking A ton.... Some of it is Liam language...he also knows how to express his temper very well...We are cutting 2 year molars right now so eating is on the back burner ...some days I have no idea how he is gaining weight. But by the next week he is back to normal..then we rep
eat the cycle again. Speaking of Cycles....he is obsessed with motorcylces ....mommy is praying its just a phase, but as you see....I
have my hands full. He also has a thing with wearing our shoes around the house...which I think looks adorable. Well folks until next time this cowboy is signing off.
I love the cowboy boots and hat! Liam is so cute. Happy 2nd birthday!
ReplyDelete