Friday, August 25, 2006

Well Summer is almost over...boo-hoo!! Liam has enjoyed himself with all the new things he is discovering...Bugs, friends, and WATER!! He is quite the swimmer! He loves to be around water. If you have the Water hose watch out! He'll hunt you down to have a squirt! This is at the community pool...
Some of you may have heard of the cartoon Backyardigans.....We just discovered it. I don't know which one of us likes it more....Me or him! Its very, very cute!!

Oh! The Sprinkler......Did I say how much he loves water????

And of course we all
remember the good ole' water out of the water hose!



This is Logan....Some of you who talk to me on a regular basis know his name...Well here is Liam's buddy. We are thrilled to have a buddy up the street and mom is too!! They are quite the pair. Logan is 2. He just had a birthday which was tons of fun.

Sorry it took me a bit, Carey! tee, hee...I will try to be a better blogger....Try saying that 3 times fast!!!
see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment