Friday, July 21, 2006

GREETINGS!


Well after many thoughts, I have now joined the BLOG! The Haley family has made me so envious of their published moments in time that I too, thought I must be a part of this new wave of "keeping in touch". Since we all live in different states now, boo-hoo....
Lets start with April: Liam turned 1! I had a hard time with it...birthday party went well as you see.
May: Liam took his first plane ride! We went to St.Lois for 8hrs....flying standby with mommy, that can cause long, long, long delays! But we made the best of it! Took the metrolink from the airport and cruised downtown to the arch and downtown.
Then after a fun-filled day we reach OKLAHOMA!
We visited Mist, Scott and little Evangaline Brie!
What a little cutie...although we coul
dn't stay long, it was well worth the trip..once again stand-by passengers take the beatin' when it comes to travelin' for free! Liam and daddy got to know the airports really well since that was where most of our time was spent, BUT all in all he did very well and so did CHRIS...
Liam and Evi watching the tube...she's such a cutie!
Then the first of JUNE came and I turned 30!!!!!! I'm still shedding tears....
We went to Gatlinb
urg, TN and had a swell time. Liam thought he was big stuff- he was out till 10:30pm!! and walking around the nightlife.....something he rarely sees!
July-Daddy went fishing in ELY, MN...18hrs away...Why? I have no idea....18hrs driving to catch a fish? I'm still scratching my head. Liam and I went to Rising Sun for 10 day where he was entered into a baby contest and WON! How proud am I- his first pagent!! tee,hee.


Well folks that pretty much brings you up to speed on our summer, now that I am officially in the blog crowd I will do my best to keep up! Have a safe summer! Chris, Maria and Liam!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I'm so happy to have you on board w/blogging. Now I can watch Liam grow from afar :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More pictures please!!! I need updates from my estranged friend!

    ReplyDelete