Gram had his 4 month old check up on Monday the 15th...he weighs in at 17lbs and 10 oz and they measured him at 28 inches long...which I think is a bit much...I remeasured him at home and I think he's more like 26.5 inches long...none the less he's a big boy!!
Ella had her 3 year check up as well and had to get a booster vaccine that she was missing....lets just say the doctor's office was a hoot with two screaming kids getting shots!! I looked like a train wreck when I came out of there...which one do I hold?? And with Ella- holding is not the option its more like RESTRAIN. We made it though and her stats are this Height 39.25in and she weighs 32lbs....she is still tall for her age 89% and her weight she is 60%....
We had that exact same onesie for (handed down)both kids! Your little man is SO cute!
ReplyDelete