Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Canoe trip and 2 week check up!





Mr. Gram is now almost 3 weeks old.......sniffle, sniffle.....
He is weighing 9lbs 14oz....and they measured him at 22.5inches??? which he was born at 20inches so I am wondering if this might be stretched a bit....but anyways...Doc was pleased with his weight gain since he was 8.8oz at birth...I told him that I eat McDonald's a lot so that might play a factor...:-)
Thus far he sleeps, eats and poops....he is starting to stay awake more....due to Liam and Ella CONSTANTLY pawing at him....but he's pretty laid back so he seems to be immune to them.
Liam went on a canoe trip with daddy last Saturday.....he loved it of course......I went to Target with Ella and Gram....and I loved it of course!!
:

2 comments:

  1. He is SO beautiful! Is it me or does he look EXACTLY like his big brother? oh and I ate alot of that stuff too. ALOT. alas. Still trying to work it off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I am jealous of your bath shot with no cord stump...almost three weeks and we're still holding onto ours. I told Jason it's probably a world record.
    That's great that it sounds like the kids are enjoying having a baby brother.

    ReplyDelete