Sunday, January 31, 2010

Where, Oh where have you been???????

GREETINGS EVERYONE!
Yes I have been a slacker....but my goal was to get a new post up by January 31st and well I have about 3hrs to get it done, or better yet....2 1/2.
Thanksgiving came and it was tasty.....then Christmas....Liam received a TON of transformers....Ella liked opening presents, but hasn't really played with much of "her" toys..she wants to play with the transformers...even knows some of their names. Pretty much on a daily basis we have an Autobot vs Decepticon war. For those of you who don't know what the heck that means....count your blessings! But I must say....Liam is occupied pretty much all day with those things....
Preschool has been going better for him......he has found him a buddy. He was the "new kid" for the first part of the year and it stressed him out..he had a hard time with a new school and all of the 22 kids that were in his class....bit overwhelming!
Just finished his testing...teacher said that he was very bright, but struggled with his social skills.....and that his patience level is very low....DUH, I could of told her that a LONG time ago. For those of you who know Liam, we have came along way from age 2! And we are still making progress.......
Little Ella, she is a fireball!! She never sits down, only when she sleeps....and sometimes she tries to skip that. She potty trained her self in November.....AND I truly mean she did this on her own. She just one day started to come and tell me that she had to go pee....I on the other hand wasn't ready...sometimes being in a store with a two year old size bladder....was getting in the way of mama's shopping. But now I am very thankful.....
She is a typical girl, dresses herself, puts on her own slip on shoes....wants her hair in ponytails....she is a girly girl.....
Below I put a little video on of what she is like just about everyday!

3 comments:

  1. she is SO growing up! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up much faster than I would like!

    ReplyDelete