Our computer has become a big hit with Ella now...Liam has been playing on it for awhile, but now miss Ella is big enough to sit beside her brother and "watch"...NOW before all of you nay sayer's start...I will say it first...NOT FOR LONG....I know she will begin to think she can play too!! And then fighting will start and everything else...but for now, I enjoy the serenity of peace and happiness!
The summer is practically over...and we have settled in our new place of living....I am hoping next summer will be much more relaxed. Holidays are coming!! Halloween is just around the corner and this is my FAVORITE holiday!! Liam wants to be a Transformer and Ella...well lets just hope she will participate. She is into her age 2, and has already cut one of her 2 year molars...which may explain some of this attitude I've come across here lately...all she wants to chew on is ice...she is surviving on milk and air for her nourishment. AND she has been very interested in the potty...if she's naked she rarely makes a mess, BUT if I put a pull up on her, she tends to forget...so if you show up at our house...you may see a full moon running around the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment