Here are some latest happenings:
Ella is now 16 months old
She went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago
height 33.5 98%
weight 23lbs 50%
She is still very active...climbing on everything...she pretty much has mastered our stairs now,
She hold her own with her brother...in which I am often catching her giving a right or left hook across his head or nearest body part.
Liam: He is now sleeping in a big boy bed!!! To those of you with 2-3 year olds....if they are sleeping fine in their cribs, LEAVE THEM ALONE....do not give into peers!!! Our transition went very smooth and he told me to take down the crib and we haven't had a problem yet....and its been about 2 months now. I realize this is a hot topic, this was my experience and I will promote it because it worked for me....
Now with Ella, I'm sure she is going to give me fits, since I already catch her slinging her leg over the rail of the crib!
so at last these pictures were taking tonight....I was in the kitchen baking brownies and when I look into the family room I see this:
she is growing up!!! So fast! Cuteness. George went to a big boy bed just after he turned three and it went pretty good too. I am hoping mary stays in her crib for a while longer...! Hope all is well w/ you!
ReplyDeletelook at how long her hair has gotten!!
ReplyDelete