Some of you know by now that Liam has had the "poops" for about a month now, after MANY stool cultures, and blood test (those were fun) he has been diagnosed with a bacterial infection in his GI tract...its a nasty little bug!! Its part of our "normal flora" but his has overgrew. I don't know how this came about, but anyways its here. He has started his antibiotic on Monday and Today I have seen improvement.....yeah! I never thought a cheer would come from my mouth when I saw something SOLID in the toilet...hope this isn't bothering some of you, but from what I've been through the last month...your not going to receive much sympathy! He seems to be more active as of last night..he actually ran around and he even got to go to school today! Which by the way he likes now. So hopefully we'll kick this, Doctor said we could experience a relapse but I am hoping and praying this will be the last of it!
ELLA STATS:
She had her 1 year shots yesterday ( more fun times for mommy)
She is 31.5 inches long and she still only weighs 20.14 lbs...
Doctor says since she is so ACTIVE she works it off....but she is still in the 97% for height.
But she is doing great, we went to an apple orchard on tuesday, so when I get some more time I'll post some pictures!
Hey There! Glad you got to the source of the "runs". Poor Liam! We spent time at the doc getting shots today too - Lily's 3 year and Addy's 18 month appts.
ReplyDeleteI didn't have the heart to give Liam a flu shot after he was poked with a needle all weekend...I think he would of thought I turned against him if I would have the other day...still undecided on what to do...
ReplyDelete