Well we have now reached 10months and Ella has decided that she is going to stand all the time...this is pretty much "her thing" all day long! Besides tormenting her brother...we have the beginning's of this latest task on video...I'm sure in a few weeks this skill will be mastered. I just cannot believe she is already standing on her own!
We also took the kids to Newport Aquarium...Liam loved it. Ella enjoyed it most of the time..here are some pictures of that day as well.

Maria and Chris - she's awesome. I love how she just keeps trying and trying. You'll probably have an early walker on your hands with this one!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love her! Also did you hear daddy telling her to "engage her core".
ReplyDeleteI am going to post another video of her soon, ...that video was last week...this week- She engaged her core, and mastered the standing! :-)
Yes, that had me laughing out loud (and I don't typically do that when watching TV or internet stuff). Funny husband you have there!
ReplyDeleteGood, your giggle should not be contained!
ReplyDelete