My baby is 9 months, cannot believe it! She is such a big girl!! Weighing in at 20.9 lbs and 30 inches long...she has big feet too!!
She has had a rough month, been on two rounds of antibiotics...due to bronchitis and now she has an ear infection this week...Just call me job security for doctors! Can't wait till winter when flu season starts if I'm already making the weekly trip in the SUMMER!
We haven't been doing much here lately...due to illness. Just your normal park days and picnics outside. I put two videos of the kids. One with my future singer...and then the other one is Liam driving his Gator at his Grandpa and Grandma Spurlock's house. Ella loves to ride...she sees it and flips out! not literally though, she hangs on tight with her brother driving.

Is Chris doing what I think he is doing in the background?
ReplyDeleteYou really need to hold the camera still....I'm dizzy now :) I love the kids' ride...I can't believe Liam is able to drive a power wheel already!
ReplyDeletekelli, I am clueless to what your talking about??? Call me!
ReplyDeleteCarey, sorry about the dizziness...I'm not the best, I even had the stable hand on the camera! But in my somewhat defense, I was walking in front of a power wheel car!
okay, I see...umm yes, I guess I need to edit that part.
ReplyDeleteHHAAAAAAAAAAA! I just saw that too - funniest blog post ever ;)
ReplyDeleteAlright, the video has been edited, for those of you that are reading these comments wondering what in the world we were talking about...lets just say "territory was being marked"
ReplyDeleteKelli, thank you for the meticulous eye...the teacher will never leave you!
Carey...I'm sure you had a good giggle at that one!
until next time!
maria
Hello Spurlock Family! I can't believe how big the kids are getting! I love to see how Ella and Gabriel compare. It is so fun that they are close to the same age :) Take care!
ReplyDelete