




Well its Christmas time...almost! Ella met Santa for the first time this year...she liked him.
Liam, well he thought his knee was close enough. He also thought if he told him what he wanted he was going to get it at that moment....needless to say, he's not to fond of Santa, we left crying cause Santa didn't give him Thomas the train right then. Oh, the innocence of children, how it makes you smile.
The next few pictures tell the story of the Santa Express in New Haven, Kentucky.
What an experience that was! First of all, was not worth the money. Second, we were all sitting on the bench and Chris leaned over to ask Liam what we were about to do...and the poor child with excitement says "we are going to ride the train" lost his balance, fell off the bench, cracked his chin on the wood floor below and split his chin open. Chris wanted to take him to get a stitch, but I thought not. I did not want any part of that battle. It looks fine now, just sore. Now on to Miss Ella, she had this nice little Christmas outfit on and then kablam! She blew out her diaper...now I was prepared and had another outfit and 4 diapers...and 3 diaper changes later and Kablam another blow out -well lets just say she rode the Santa Express naked. I had two blankets with me so I wrapped them around her and then we called it quits and went home. The picture with Liam by the presents shows the blood all over his nice white sweater, which I got out with dishwasher soap. Little tip for ya!
The last picture is part of our little playgroup that we have here. I love it-cause of the wonderful mama's I have met here- they keep me sane.
HILARIOUS! Isn't that always the way it goes? You try to plan this great thing for your kids and it just doesn't work out how you had planned! Blood and poop :) They look so cute in their little Christmas pictures, though, and it's even cuter when you know the story behind them!
ReplyDelete